Sage 50 CIS
Designed to work with your Sage accounts software* to help construction businesses of all sizes keep up to date and compliant with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) means you need to submit monthly information to HMRC before deducting tax from your subcontractors’ pay, as well as producing monthly statements for them.
Sage 50 CIS will help save you time, reduce your paperwork and keep you keep compliant.
- Without generating endless paperwork it helps you to:
- Record subcontractor information
- Manage the verification of subcontractors with HMRC
- Manage the submission of subcontractors Monthly Returns to HMRC
- Automate monthly Payment Statements to subcontractors
What's more, HMRC have successfully tested and recognised Sage 50 CIS to both submit the Monthly Online Tax Return (CIS 300) and perform electronic verification of subcontractor information.
Choose Sage 50 CIS if:
- You want to be confident you are complying with CIS legislation
- You want to reduce the amount of paperwork generated through manual reporting
- You want a system that works with your Sage accounting software*
- You want to save time verifying your new subcontractors
- You want to manage your subcontractors' tax efficiently
* Please note: Sage 50 CIS only works with Sage 50 Accounts 2007 and above.