Sage 50 Construction
As part of the Sage 50 Suite Sage 50 Construction is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
Sage 50 Construction offers unrivalled stability and choice, our team of consultants are experts when it comes to understanding the challenges to your business. Sage 50 Construction is the complete solution for the Construction industry cutting costs and increasing the efficiency of your business.
The construction industry is large and complex. Sage 50 Construct provides your business with an integrated financial IT system that offers greater levels of communication throughout the business, as well as with suppliers and partners.
Sage 50 Construction is a comprehensive solution to control costs throughout your business.
The Software designed for Construction Businesses, to help you:
• Reduce double entry of information.
• Have the ability to streamline your company processes and grow your business efficiently.
• Become compliant with HMRC legislation at all levels of CIS taxation.
• Give you tight control of multi-level contracts, ensuring they stay on time and on budget.
• Offer rapid response to client or subcontractor enquiries from detailed job structures and overview reports will improve customer service.
• Manage each client contract with asset libraries, service level agreements giving you increased detail and reporting capability.
• Improve data accuracy with multiple billing methodologies.
• Calculate Retentions.
Using Sage 50 Construction you can:
- Comply with HMRC legislation: Allowing you to accurately record and verify subcontractors and report to HM Revenue & Customs, through Internet Submissions, on subcontractors tax (CIS).
- Meet contract budgets: Multi-level contract cost control gives you real time costs against profit. This ensures your contracts stay on time and on budget.
- Reduce costs: Our integrated software suite eliminates duplication. Real-time supplier and labour prices can be stored and best prices used again and again.
- Improve cash flow – Recording of valuations, applications for payment and retentions allows you to manage monies paid and reclaimed so no unforeseen costs arise.
- Improve customer service: You can rapidly respond to client/subcontractor enquiries from detailed job structures and overview reports.