Sage 50 Point of Sale (POS)
An electronic point of sale (EPoS) system designed specifically for businesses operating in a retail or trade environment, handling both customer present and customer non-present transactions
Sage 50 POS plays an active part in increasing customer satisfaction by performing quick, accurate and secure transactions.
The software is easy to use and quickly configurable to suit the way your business works.
When integrated directly with your back-office Sage 50 Accounts software, you immediately reduce duplication of data entry, which in turn reduces data input errors. You can also see up to the minute, accurate stock and sales figures.
Download Sage 50 Point of Sale BrochureThe retail solutions brochure
Sage 50 Point of Sale can help you:
- Improve customer service: Process sales in a way that provides flexibility to your customers while speeding up the whole process, keeping queues to a minimum.
- Secure your business: Where there's a till there's potential for incorrect transactions to take place, whether accidentally or fraudulently. Unique sign-ons, electronic auditing and chip and PIN compatibility help counter this.
- Decision-making made easy: Integration with your financial software allows the transfer of key information between the two pieces of software ensuring that you have all the key information to hand.
- And because this reduces duplication of data entry and data input errors you can be sure that the information is accurate
- Software that suits you: The software has a configurable display and is quickly customised to suit your industry sector and reflect the unique processes of your business