Sage 200 Sales Order Processing link With Act !
Sage 200 Sales Orders for ACT! developed by AlphaLogix, links companies within your ACT! Contact Management Software to customers in Sage 200 giving you the ability to view Sage 200 Sales Orders, from within sales order processing can now be viewed within ACT! itself. This plugin gives a comprehensive overview of a customer’s sales orders within Sage 200 as well as the ability to drill-down further and look at individual line items.
There are many advantages to view for Sage 200 Sales Orders for Act! with in your business:
- Improve your customer service by supplying your team with the knowledge of what has been ordered and when.
- Increase your sales with the ability to recommend suitable products based on previous purchases.
- Reduce the amount of time spent chasing orders across two different systems.
- Provide key information in one location to improve your workflow.
- Live data read directly from the Sage 200 database so that information is always up-to-date.
- Find the sales order(s) you are looking for easily with the ability to filter across multiple fields.
- Ability to drill-down to view individual line items for each order.
- Easily link an Act! company to a Sage 200 customer using a simple drop-down selection box.