Customer Relationship Management software designed to help you manage every aspect of your customer interactions, from first contact through to purchase and post-salesSage CRM links together your Sales, Marketing and Customer Care departments within one system, giving your business a single view of your customers, prospects and suppliers.
Sage CRM is easy to use and quick to deploy, so you can start to build stronger relationships with existing customers, target new customers more effectively and drive your sales revenues.
The software can be tailored to match your individual business needs and help you streamline your internal processes. An on-demand version of Sage CRM is also available.
- Unify your sales, marketing and customer care functions
This makes it easier for everyone to work together and share critical information.
- Sales Force Automation
Improve sales performance with sales automation tools that help sales professionals find and retrieve vital information quickly and easily.
- Marketing Automation
Target the right customers, at the right time with a suitable message and put your marketing resources to their best use.
- Customer Service Automation
Resolve customer issues more quickly and efficiently by providing customer service professionals with user-friendly tools to organise, communicate, and solve customer questions more easily.
- Designed to run in a web browser
Allowing your users access to vital customer information anytime and from anywhere.
- Easily customise the software to meet your business requirements
Download Sage CRM Brochures
- How to choose a CRM System guide
- CRM Rules of the Road guide
- Sage CRM Brochure
- Sage CRM vision whitepaper
- A whitepaper on the benefits of Sage CRM internet architecture
- A whitepaper on CRM on-demand vs on-premise
- The Sage CRM Marketing datasheet
- The Sage CRM Sales datasheet
- The Sage CRM Customer datasheet